Submit Your Story
Real Engagements. Real Weddings.
Are you a Gittelson Jewelers bride or couple-to-be? Submit your engagement photos and wedding photos along with all the details about your event or big day and we’ll publish your story on the Gittelson Jewelers blog. Share it with your friends and family! Upload 05-20 (at the most) images, at least 900px wide, a detailed description of your engagement or wedding, and a complete list of vendor credits, including URLs, and how Gittelson Jewelers is involved. We only accept submissions through this form. If you need to contact us directly, you may do so at Mike@gittelsonjewelers.com
– Please submit at least 5 photos or a video or both. Videos must be Youtube or Vimeo links. Or you may approve Gittelson Jewelers to publish your video on their channels.
– Please provide a DETAILED story description.
– Please credit your photographer/videographer and anyone else prominent in the images that may enjoy some backlinks.
Gittelson Jewelers considers various types of content for publication.
- Real Engagement stories from Gittelson couples.
- Real Wedding stories from Gittelson couples.
- Look Books with Gittelson Jewelers.
- Stylized shoots – Wedding, Lifestyle, or engagement with Gittelson Jewelers.
For Guest Bloggers & Industry Pros.
We’re always up for collaborations. If you’re an industry vendor and looking to guest blog on GittelsonJewelers.com, please fill out the required fields at the top of the form and submit the body of your guest blog content into the description along with images/video.
We read every single one, but we don’t guarantee publication. Mostly, we just want to make sure that our stars align and we’re sharing great stories in our community.
Real engagement and wedding stories from real Gittelson Jeweler’s clients.
A Proposal Never Forgotten – Bobby Brown and Andrea.
When people propose marriage, they do it in many different ways. But when Bobby Brown did it he did it like no one has seen before. Andrea and Bobby. It has been a long time coming. Their story starts out many years ago, EIGHT to be exact, and it all lead up to...